Friday, May 18, 2012

Monterey Bay Aquarium, part 1

So, since I have my camera back, I can post pictures from my trip to Monterey at the end of March.  I have a bunch, and of course the Hooper children are adorable, so let's get started.
 A rainy grey day is a good time to be inside.  We weren't the only ones to head to the aquarium this day.  Such a contrast to the beautiful blues when I visited last October, but still impressive!

This girl is way too tall.

 Whereas MG is still snuggly tiny.

Miracle!  Everyone is looking at the camera at the same time!

Pretty flowers.  Not sure what these are. Kind of butterfly bush-ish.

Can you see the seals?

Our destination
Shannon chasing a pigeon.  No one knows why.

It was raining on our walk to the aquarium, and MG was the only one without a hat or hood.  This was my solution.  Didn't seem to bother her to have a sling wrapped around her head like a babushka.

 Silly Connor
 Serious Shannon
Photo by Connor, while we waited for Catherine's friend


Jack's ready to go in! Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment