Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Summer Weekend

This weekend I was moderately busy. Friday evening I had dinner at Marisa and Jonathan's house along with Ami, Zeek, Peter, and Jamie. Saturday morning I ran errands and then Ami, Peter and I drove up to Ellicott City and had dinner with Valerie, Chris, and Gabe, and Ami shopped in the warehouse of baby boy stuff. Sunday I sewed, made a baby blanket backed with minky that I want to cuddle under and one block for my Swoon quilt. It's a huge block, really consisting of about six regular sized blocks. I also watched a really odd combo of tv and movies. Our Idiot Brother and Save the Last Dance 2 from Netflix, The Man from Snowy River, and then several episodes of Firefly. I love Firefly but I'd forgotten how awful the theme song was. Here are my photos, no doubt all out of order. Sadly, no photos of cutie Micah from Friday.
Peter
Peter and Gabe
Swoon quilt block (24.5 square), made with Sandi Henderson's Secret Garden fabric
Peter tries to eat Mama's face
Gabe plays in his pool

No comments:

Post a Comment